A seamless bridge to the Cloud
Open the door to advanced features unavailable on cloud networks… until now.
Create a high performance multicast network with a single click
Complete your Cloud transformation with cloudSwXtch, the first and only platform enabling multicast in on-prem-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud environments alike.
Get bare-metal features and performance with zero code changes
Migrate your system to the Cloud without any code changes! cloudSwXtch allows unparalleled visibility and control of low level network functions required by demanding applications.
Scale without limitations with
Your business can now move at the speed of software. Deliver millions of packets per second and support unlimited endpoints with previously unattainable latency.
Now, you can move at the speed of software.
The solution we have all been waiting for is finally here. cloudSwXtch fills the gaps in cloud networks by providing access to critical features required by the most demanding workloads.
- Move market data from trading systems to the Cloud for global distribution
- Migrate development and testing to the Cloud, relieving on-prem trading systems from supporting non-production environments
- Manage disaster recovery in the Cloud to minimize data center costs
- Move latency-insensitive primary trading systems to the Cloud
Media and Entertainment
- Move compressed or uncompressed 2110 broadcast feeds from production networks to cloud networks for processing
- Easily reconfigure production cloud deployments without modifying network parameters
- Implement 2022-7 hitless merge features across independent data paths whether on-cloud or on-prem
- Seamlessly integrate multicast and unicast flows in one network
Government and Industrials
- Move sensor and control systems that require multicast for high-performance automation to the Cloud to improve efficiency in factories, power systems, super-buildings, and other critical infrastructure
- Scale real-time video transport across customer-owned and cloud networks
- Migrate critical audio applications in public safety and Government deployments to the Cloud
The only virtual switch that migrates high performance workloads to the Cloud successfully
Don't take it from us
We’re changing the conversation on what cloud networks can do.
Open Source XDP for Windows
“In its current form, XDP for Windows is ready for testing and prototyping, and in fact we have already started integrating support into MsQuic (more on that in a future post). We have also been partnering with swXtch.io, who are working on several high-performance applications leveraging XDP for Windows as part of their cloudSwXtch networking technologies for Azure.”Read the article
Nanosecond synchronization is becoming a possibility in the cloud!
“Our interest was peaked when we discovered that the network interfaces that are presented with this capability advertises hardware timestamping capability. We thought: "Nooooo... it can't be so". But as our later work determined: "Oh... it be so".”Read the article
Multicast option in Azure
“Multicast on Azure is supported now, via tightly-integrated partner solution, designed on Azure, for Azure, with MS customer feedback. Can test for free, via free trial, see: swXtch.io on Azure Marketplace. Runs entirely on existing Azure infrastructure (only compute, networking required, meaning any region): supports on-prem to Azure, cross vNET, cross region, cross subscription.”Read the article